- This event has passed.
Get Jazzed Jams
Please check the event website before attending, to verify the details and make sure there's no change.
April 8, 2019 @ 7:00 pmFree
The RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are:
- An opportunity for students to meet and play jazz with professional musicians
- A way to learn more about jazz performance in a fun, supportive environment
- A great way to meet musicians from other schools
- A real-time way to learn these skills – improvisation, musical styles, performing as a unit, reading chord changes, keeping your place in a song, listening to each other, and to jazz!
- A chance to do all this at your own school!
- FREE!! And open to the public!
RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are a program of Reading Musical Foundation. For questions, contact Jazz Jams Coordinator Mike Eben at info [at] GetJazzEDBerks.com, 610-914-5367.
Tuesday, January 29 2019: Brandywine Heights HS, 7pm; featuring Peter Snyder Trio – CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER
Wednesday, February 13, 2019: Muhlenberg HS, 7pm; featuring Greg Wilson Quartet
Monday, April 8, 2019: 7:00 pm, Inn at Reading. Featuring Brian Bromberg/ percussion, Gerald Veasley/bass and Marty Mellinger/piano.